mHealth Knowledge connects you — global health professionals — to the people, products, and ideas that you need to do your mHealth work effectively. This curated portal of records hyperlink to the original source. To find evidence-based digital health research, go to mHealth Evidence, part of the suite of resources available via mHealth Knowledge.
- Vous recherchez des ressources en français? Cliquez ici pour notre guide de planification de mHealth.
- mHealthKnowledge.org is the new home for the African Strategies for Health (ASH) Project's mHealth Compendium Database! More on the transition here.
- Find all presentations from the 2016 Global Digital Health Forum here. The mHealth Compendiums also remain available as full downloads in English, French, and Portuguese.
- New resource: WHO Monitoring and Evaluating Digital Health Intervention: A Practical Guide to Conducting Research and Assessment.
- The Broadband Commission for Sustainable Development's Working Group on Digital Health, co-chaired by the Novartis Foundation and Nokia, has launched the report "Digital Health: A call for Government Leadership and Cooperation between ICT and Health.".
- New Resource: Making Content Meaningful: A Guide to Adapting Existing Global Health Content for Different Audiences
- New Article: Reflections on Digital Health and Knowledge Management: The Importance of Assessing Information in Planning Digital Health Interventions
- The Knowledge for Health (K4Health) Project has published Senegal's Journey Toward an eHealth Strategy: Highlights from the Development Process on our work with the Senegal Ministry of Health and Social Action (MOHSA) in the development of a national eHealth strategy.
- K4Health is happy to announce a new home for the archive of resources from the Mobile Alliance for Maternal Action (MAMA) Global Project. Click here to read the final blog from Kirsten L. Gagnaire. All tools, resources and reports produced by the project may be found here or via search.
Call for content!
We are looking to build upon our mFinance resources. Please contact us to add your resources to our review process. If you would like to ask a question, offer feedback, or suggest a resource not found here, please contact us!